Pros and Cons of Using Skrill
This e-wallet has quickly become one of the most popular across all platforms. However, although Skrill is a tried and tested payment method, it still has some pros and cons that players should be aware of.
- Super simple interface for users
- Very safe and secure payment method
- Available in over 120 countries, with 40 currency options
- Instant deposits and fast payouts
- Seamless and attractive mobile app
- It can be used to purchase crypto
- Skrill cards are available in some countries too
- Customer service can be slow
- Some transaction fees can apply when transferring from Skrill to other accounts
- Not all casinos accept it
- It may not be a valid payment method for all casino promotions
The Best Skrill Casinos
Although Skrill is an excellent choice for casino players searching for a quick, safe, reliable, and easy-to-use e-wallet, it may not fit the criteria for everyone. Not to worry, though; plenty of other payment methods provide a similar service. The most popular alternative methods in Australia are PayPal, NETELLER, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, and Google Pay.
NETELLER vs Skrill Casinos
Both of these e-wallet providers have become big names in the casino industry, and NETELLER casinos do have many similarities with those accepting Skrill. However, even though the same company operates both, they still have a few differences that could make a difference to users. So, here’s a quick run through the similarities and differences between these two e-wallet powerhouses.
Skrill Casinos Conclusion
We have provided all of the necessary information about Skrill casinos, including a comprehensive list of the best ones for Australians; all that remains is for you to find the right one for you!
Is Skrill Legal for Australian Casino Players?
Yes, Skrill is also a regulated payment method for Australian consumers. For this reason, it’s provided in so many of the top Australian casinos.
Which Casinos Accept Skrill?
Plenty of casinos accept Skrill for Australian players, but not all of them are above board. So, our expert team has provided the top reputable casinos that provide the payment method on our list.
Is Skrill Legit?
Yes, it’s fully registered and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), so it must adhere to strict protocols and regulations that protect users.